Jan 18, 2015 1:16 PM

-  TERMS OF USE -

  All files made are property of Amanda's Digital Designs. They are not to be resold as your own, nor claimed as your own. All work rendered is copyright and property of Amanda's Digital Designs. You are allowed to use your work in the capacity it was made in and for. You are not allowed to mass market your items purchased, without express knowledge of the owner of Amanda's digital Designs. You are not allowed to take work from Amanda's Digital Designs and ask other designers to copy the work. You are not allowed to chop apart the work rendered, for your own, personal use. That is a violation of my copyright purposes and it is also a copyright infringement upon the store owners, who made the digital files used for said work. Violation of ANY of the above, is grounds for non-refundable services rendered and you will be Blacklisted by myself and I will contact the owners of the stores you've stolen from as well.

 All work is self-explanatory. However, if you have any questions about product use, please let me know, asap. I am more than happy to answer all questions regarding services rendered and want you to receive the upmost use from your purchase.

 If at anytime you have any questions or concerns, I welcome you to inquire with me, ASAP. I am more than happy to clear up any confusion you may have, regarding services rendered or product use(s). 

 There is a non-refundable policy in place. I do NOT issue refunds. However, I will credit you to my shop, if any need should arise. I do NOT ask for payment, until work is completed and approved by the buyer. I currently only accept paypal. After work is completed and approved by the buyer, I will invoice you and begin the process of getting the work to you. I attach (up to 5 files) to your invoice, however I also email you the completed work, once payment has cleared. 

 If you have any questions, regarding anything above, please let me know. Thank you so much for your support, your interest and your business.