Jan 18, 2015 1:26 PM

- HOW TO ORDER - 

 Thank you so much for your interest AND business!  I'm excited to make for you.  However, I know sometimes it can be confusing, ordering.  So I'm hoping to clear that up, with this.  However, if you have any questions, please let me know.  I am more than happy to answer any and all questions!

  TO PLACE AN ORDER:

  •   you can either send me an email at mandaverret@yahoo.com OR send me a message on Facebook, to my design page, at https://www.facebook.com/amandasdigitaldesigns
  •   next I will have you fill-out my form(s), so that not only are your wants and needs well organized and delivered but also, so you and I are on the same page, at all times.
  •   then, work would begin. We will have open communication through-out the entire process. If you have any questions or concerns at any time, feel free to message me. 
  •  once work is completed and approved by you, I will ask for your paypal info. I will send you a invoice, with work attached. After payment is clear, I will also email you the files, so you have the most access possible, to your work.